If you watch Torchwood (trust me, it’s really good, just get past the first episode or two), but haven’t seen the finale yet, or are just getting started watching it on CBC, and don’t like spoilers: go away.
- You’re not really familiar with the concept of “suspension of disbelief”, are you?
- Hot Jack-on-Jack action: I Approve Wholeheartedly.
- Abbadon. Dude, honestly. That thing was so cheesy it should have been fighting Mothra.
- Bilis = most excellently creepy. Why couldn’t he have been the uber-bad guy? I mean, really, the whole monster sub-plot (and I use that hyphenation ever so loosely) was shoehorned in there so painfully it made my feet hurt.
- Re. the last points: Dear John Barrowman, trying to act in a scene with a giant CGI… thing is embarrassment enough to both of us without you resorting to that level of scenery-chewing. I love you, quit it. PS. You had really bad hair in this episode.
- It amuses me how willing these people are to shoot each other. 🙂
- Why didn’t Owen have sex with Abbadon? Everyone else seems to be fair game…
- I < heart > the red dress Diane wore two episodes ago. Please to be sending me one? kthxbye
- Why couldn’t Rhys stay dead? He’s annoying, and I really don’t need to see his bare arse again.
- Did you know it’s possible for women to grieve without pitching an epic fit and ending up sobbing uncontrollably in some man’s arms? I know TV would have you believe that’s the only course of action we’re capable of, but I just thought I’d let you know.
- Catherine Tate/Donna Noble is really fucking annoying. Anything you can do about that whole Companion thing…?