Stolen from Karen, who stole it from Dana. Meme whores, three, are we.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
“That is some pretty sweet hair. Hee!”
2. When is the next time you will have sex?
No idea. It’s been insanely busy, and exams are on. Could be a while… Unless I get an offer I can’t refuse! 🙂
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR”?
4. Favourite planet?
I find Earth fairly entertaining.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
My brother’s real estate agent.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I don’t have one. I don’t get the fancy phones, nor do I download, so my selection is crap.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
I am not wearing a shirt.
9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
I am not wearing shoes. (Just what is she wearing…?)
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Between. Bright at the windows for my plants.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
They are both foxy mamas.
12. Move along, nothing to see here.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
No idea. I hate them and don’t send them. I think Dan sent me one once asking if I wanted to go for coffee.
15. Where is your letter box?
On the front porch, left of the door.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Mom. I’ve been getting about 100 of them a day via email. 🙂
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
A fair bit of Ibuprofin. A whole lotta coffee.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None. I is digital. There are a few shots I am pondering having made into prints, though.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Not sure. Maybe 24? Sure as hell not 30. 🙂
22. Your worst enemy?
Easter candy. Damn you!!!
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Bunny! (From a few days ago.)
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I told Chris we needed more cedar shavings, and about the HS kitten situation. More recently, though, I was GTalking with Dana and said “Bye!”
25. If you had to choose between a million dollars, able to fly, which would you choose?
I would choose to have correct grammar. 🙂 And then I would take the money. Not the world’s biggest fan of flying. It makes me feel blech.
26. Do you like someone?
Meaning do I have friends or do I have a crush on someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Here Without You, by 3 Doors Down. Though a couple of the hymns we’re using at the funeral have been in my head, too.
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
No. In any case, he’s over a foot taller than I am, so I wouldn’t cover much of the critical areas of his person anyway. 🙂 (Dana, on the other hand, yes. Plus, I’d cover her pretty much exactly.)
29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who’s in your life right now, who would it be?
I have no punching urges at present. Although I stick out my tongue at the losers who tendered the last offer on the house. $22,000 under asking price? Wow! How could we refuse?!?! 🙂
30. What is the closest object to your left foot?