Today’s Trivia contest questions, pasted verbatim… I’m quite entertained at how several are almost too ambiguous to answer, or have popular answers that are technically or scientifically incorrect.
1. How many colours are there in a rainbow?
2. What temperature does water boil at?
3. Which planet is nearest the sun?
4. How many squares are there on a chess board?
5. What are the five colours of the Olympic rings?
6. What’s the smallest country in the world?
7. What’s the highest mountain in Africa?
8. What currency is used in Morocco?
9. Name the prime minister who’s on the Canadian 100 dollar bill?
10. How many months have 28 days?
11. Name the actor who does the voice for Homer Simpson.
12. In which hand is the Statute of Liberty’s torch?
13. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey and Doc. Who is missing?
14. Neil Armstrong was the first man to step on the moon. Who was the second?
15. What are the names of the 3 ships that set sail with Columbus?
16. What is the name of the movie that won Best Motion Picture at this year’s Oscars?
17. American Idol made a star out of this Ricky Martin hopeful. Name this individual.
18. Donald Duck had 3 nephews. Name them.
** BONUS **
How many ‘F’s are there in the following passage:
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS