Stolen from Sherry, because it’s easier than thinking today… 🙂
Three names I go by:
3. Missy (if you’re not my Dad or my dead Grandma, don’t even try it)
Three screen names I have had:
1. Lasher (oh, melodramatic, Anne Rice-loving youth… thank goodness I outgrew you…)
Three physical things I like about myself:
3. I am strong like bull
Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
Three parts of my heritage:
3. Unknown (I’m adopted and the docs I have are pretty sparse)
Three things that scare me:
1. when there’s not enough money
2. being alone too long
3. my brother’s depression
Three of my everyday essentials:
2. talking to Sherry/Andrew/Dana
3. pets/coffee (if only there were coffee-flavoured pets…)
Three of my favourite musical artists:
2. Stevie Ray Vaughan
3. Blue Rodeo (before they got all “experimental”)
Three things I want in a relationship:
1. being wanted
3. a wealthy, elderly husband with a heart condition (just kidding… maybe…)
Three lies and three truths in no particular order: (you figure it out)
1. My first published writing was at age 6.
2. I love lace.
3. I have slept with more women than men.
4. I am painfully shy.
5. I think I have magical powers and can make things I really want happen.
6. I am in love with you.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
1. the triangle of skin you can see when a man’s dress shirt isn’t buttoned all the way up
2. dark hair
3. nice legs
Three of my favourite hobbies:
3. mountain biking
Three things I want to do really badly now:
1. eat a steak
2. go home and make tea
3. win millions (I bumped the number from what Sherry had so I can then just give her a million)
Three careers I’m considering/I’ve considered:
1. computer programmer
2. office admin
Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. south of France
2. the UK
Three kid’s names I like: (also works for pets!)
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. travel lots more
2. drink Dom Perignon
3. get more tattoos
Three ways that I am stereotypically like a boy:
1. I am very direct.
2. I am rough.
3. I know when sex is just sex.
Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I love red lipstick
2. aesthetic treatments – yay!
3. I’m not a great driver
Three celeb crushes:
1. Kate Winslet
2. Joss Whedon
3. Jon Stewart
Three people that I would like to see post this meme:
Steal it if you want it. I ain’t strong-arming anyone. 🙂