last cigarette: Within the last couple weeks I had one with Mark at work. Before that it had been ages.
last drink (alcoholic): I am currently sipping a ginger/lemon/honey/dark rum toddy to prevent my twinge-y tonsils from becoming actual illness. And toddies are tasty and make me sleepy. Before that Sherry and I drank a bottle of red with/after dinner.
last phone call: I called Cody to let him know I was dropping by.
last time you cried: There was something that made me cry last week, but I don’t remember what it was, and it was largely hormone-induced (dammit), so it was probably not worth it.
last movie: Strangers on a Train, last evening.
last hearty laugh: Pretty much daily. Probably at some of Dad’s comments during bingo.
last bubble bath: I can’t remember – it’s been a while, since I don’t have a tub.
last time you told someone you loved them: This afternoon, the parents.
last kiss: This afternoon when I dropped off Cody’s gloves.
8 have you evers:
have you ever dated one of your best friends: No one who was a friend before he was a date, no.
have you ever skinny dipped: Yes.
have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: I’ve kissed bad kissers, but I don’t recall any regrets.
have you ever fallen in love: Many times.
have you ever lost someone you loved: Quite a few, in different ways.
have you ever been depressed: Yes.
have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Twice, I think.
7 US states you’ve been to:
1. New York
6. New Hampshire
6 things you’ve done today:
1. Went to the Market.
2. Went grocery shopping.
3. Had lunch with my parents.
4. Gave my brother my bank card.
5. Retrieved Cody’s gloves from the restaurant where he forgot them last night.
6. Had supper and a lovely chat and bottle of wine at Sherry’s.
5 favourite things in no order:
1. clear nights with lots of stars – like last night and tonight, though out of the city I’d be able to see gazillions more stars…
4. good conversation
4 people you can tell [almost] anything to:
1. For Chad’s house to sell SOON.
2. For Chad’s life to come together and for him to be okay on his own.
2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Raise my own dog.
2. Get married.
1 thing you regret:
1. A few things about my relationship with Andrew.